SHIPPING AND HEALTH GUARANTEE
” GET 15 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH EVERY PUPPY “
You were searching for a puppy and now you have found a perfect match, this is how we handle the shipping procedure. After you buy your puppy from us and we receive payment(via PayPal, Zelle, CashApp, Cashier’s check), we shall employ a pet transportation service to handle the entire process. the service will pick the the puppy up and deliver to the airline and the airline will ship to your airport. From there,you can claim your puppy and take it home yourself or if you choose the home delivery option then the puppy(s) will be home delivered to your home address. We offer consulting services and also help you choose the best airline for your puppy.
*Shipping is one to two days after the payment of your puppy. We have free shipping coupons if you buy three puppies
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
I) You want a puppy,
II) You visit our website, see all puppies available and use the contact form to let us know the puppy you are interested in.
III) Once we receive your inquiry, an agent will contact you within 24 hours, Max. to confirm that your puppy has been put on hold if you wish to purchase at a later date (seven days Max) or provide you your puppy’s lifetime satisfaction guarantee and an invoice if you wish to purchase immediately.
IV) we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our license veterinarian perform last-minute routine checkup on your puppy and book the flight for a Monday to Sunday (You may indicate which day suits you best).
V) Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pick up the puppy upon arrival
VI) Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.
VII) As a matter of routine, Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
Thanks and we look forward to developing a cordial relation with you and your new puppy. Every puppy that leaves here is and will always be a part of our extended family.
******The adoption procedure will take between 2 -3 business days to complete, we, however, handle each adoption case individually and can alter this duration more or less depending on circumstances to be considered on a case by case bases.*****
1. Purchaser must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three (5) business days of arrival.
2. Seller must be informed immediately of the initial veterinarian examination (as stated in clause 1.) results by email or fax. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void.
3. If the initial examination (as stated in clause 1.) indicates that at the time of sale, the puppy was unfit for purchase due to illness, disease, or congenital disorder, purchaser must return the puppy to MAUIEXPO KENNEL for an exchange of equivalent value. Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
4. Seller guarantees the puppy against fatal viruses for seventy-two (72) hours after arrival. These include distemper, Parvo, and Corona Virus.
5. The puppy is guaranteed until one (2) years of age against fatal and life-altering congenital and genetic diseases, Except what is to be normal and part of the English Bulldog breed : Cherry Eye, Entropion, “loose hips”, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and small trachea. , we will guarantee kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe and life-threatening or life-altering nature. Certain disorders resultant from environmental factors, including skin allergies, thyroid dysfunction, Demodex mange, and other autoimmune disorders, are not covered by this health guarantee.
If the dog dies during the time frame of this guarantee, purchaser agrees to have a necropsy performed to ascertain the cause of death. If the cause of death is determined by a veterinarian to be genetic or congenital, seller will replace the puppy. Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser.
6. Seller must be notified of any health issues covered by this guarantee within two (2) business days following a licensed veterinarian’s determination. Purchaser shall provide two (2) separate diagnoses from two (2) different veterinarians stating the same conclusion. If the problem is covered by this guarantee, seller shall provide a replacement puppy of equal alue. Shipping costs are the responsibility of purchaser,scan and E-mail your puppies results to
7. This guarantee does not cover health occurrences such as intestinal parasites (Coccidiosis, Giardia, Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms or Ringworms) Kennel Cough, Pneumonia, Ear Mites, Fleas, Ticks, Skin
Mites, Mange (Sarcoptic, Demodectic or Cheyletiella), Cherry Eye, Allergies, Herniations (Inguinal, Perineal, or Diaphragmatic), Heart Murmur grades I, II or III, Patella Luxation grades I, II or III. This guarantee does not cover any Veterinarian costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes. Kennel Cough is self limiting and, like the common cold, must run its course. Full recovery is expected, and Kennel Cough alone it is not life-threatening.
8. No replacement or money will be returned if the dog is diagnosed with hip dysplasia and if the dog is overweight or over exercised. Buyer should become prepared to deal with the complex health issues and food matters of English bulldogs.
9. Seller shall not be held responsible for veterinarian fees or costs. Purchaser is aware that owning and puppy requires trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
10. There is no Health guarantee or warranty that the purchaser will be able to show or breed the puppy, regardless of the show or breeding potential or lineage, I do not sell my puppies for breeding or showing purposes pet only.
11. Purchaser will keep the puppy current on all vet care, including shots, D-worming, and heart worm tests and medication. Purchaser agrees to feed the puppy with premium dog food and not allow the puppy to become obese. Purchaser also agrees to take optimal care of the puppy, which includes providing proper exercise, up-keeping dental, coat, and other hygiene, feeding and watering on a daily basis, providing a dry outdoor shelter, and providing adequate mental stimulation.
Seller advises that it is a good idea to keep the new puppy separate from other dogs in the family until a veterinarian has given a him or her a clean bill of health.
12. Most of our puppies are either ACCC, CKC, UKC or FCI registered, the paper work could take from 8 weeks to six months on delivery; we don’t have any limited registrations in our contract, please note that our puppies are not sold for breeding or showing purposes, just as a family pet.
13. In the event of any litigation in connection with this guarantee, purchaser shall be responsible for legal fees incurred by seller.
This contract is valid only for original purchaser and puppy, and is not transferable. Registration papers for all registered puppies will be sent by certified mail. If the papers are lost, the purchaser is responsible for obtaining new papers. We will assist by providing copies, if available.